Leadership and excellence in child, youth and family services.
In Partnership with Members the Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare ("The Centre") will:
- lead the membership in increasing the wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantaged children, young people and their families
- implement the strategic directions set down by the current Board of Directors.
The Centre will be Recognised as:
- a source of commentary from the sector, driving public debate and bringing about positive government policies
- the place where children and young people are listened to
- the instigator of groundbreaking evidence-based research
- the place for Learning Circles, Policy/Practice Forums, networks and advice and information
- the place to find community services' resources, publications, best practice projects, training and quality assurance.
The Centre's Operating Principles
The Centre will:
- draw on the practice wisdom, experience, expertise and feedback of a robust membership
- work in partnership with government, universitites, institutions and people who share our vision