Services Connect Partnerships
The Centre will keep this page updated with Services Connect Partnerships Information as it becomes available.
Services Connect is the new model for integrated human services in Victoria. It is designed to connect people with the right support, address the whole range of a person’s or family’s needs and help people build their capabilities to improve their lives.
Through these Services Connect Partnerships, DHS aims to develop the model further through a collaborative process between government and non-government providers. This process will draw on the expertise and experience of non-government providers to design, refine, test and evaluate the Services Connect model.
The following information is currently available:
- Small Grants for Prospective Partnerships
- Information Session Details (18-30 July 2014)
- Community Profile Data
- Advertised Call for Submissions
- Services Connect Forum - 27 June 2014
Further information is available from the DHS website: www.servicesconnect.vic.gov.au.
- Advertised call for submissions: Therapeutic Outcomes Focussed Residential Care and Support Services
- Foster Care
- Lead Tenant
- Services Connect Partnerships
- Sector Development Forums