Looking After Children (LAC) Learning Circle
LAC LEARNING CIRCLE
The aims of the LAC (Looking After Children) Learning Circle are:
- to prioritise strategies to ensure improved outcomes for children in OoHC using LAC;
- to provide, share and enhance development strategies of LAC and its implementation
- to identify policy and program trends, including the Best Interest case practice (BICP) framework that enhance outcomes for children in OoHC using LAC.
- to discuss and review the alignment of LAC against OoHC registration standards which might inform policy and program responses;
- to advocate and identify broader and long term issues and opportunities in the implementation of LAC.
The dates scheduled for LAC Learning Circle meetings in 2015:
- Thursday 26 March
- Thursday 2 July
- Thursday 3 September
- Thursday 26 November- Cancelled
New dates for 2016 will be posted soon.
The meetings are held at the Centre, 5/50 Market Street, Melbourne; commencing at 10am to 12noon.
If you would like to attend any of these meeting please email your expression of interest to: email@example.com
|LAC LEARNING CIRCLE TOR draft.pdf||187.7 KB|