- This event has passed.
Advanced Case Management Practice – CBD – (CALACM2020417)
Friday April 17, 2020, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This workshop has been postponed until further notice
This one-day workshop aims to assist practitioners understand and explore theoretical frameworks and models that underpin complex case management and how to assess and engage individuals and families who are experiencing complex and multiple issues in their case planning and goal setting.
This workshop will explore attachment theory, the effects of trauma and how this knowledge informs case management practice.
This workshop will examine issues that impact on circumstances that can impede the change processes for individuals and families in case planning and goal setting. And explore child-focused, family centered, strengths-based and a holistic approach when working with individuals and families.
- Overview of complex case management
- Theoretical frameworks that underpin case management
- Collaborative practice
- Building professional working relationships and networking
- Strengths based & solution focused approaches
- Child-focused & family centered
- Trauma informed care & practice
- Case management models
- Legislation & ethical practice
- Communication & establishing rapport with clients
- Case planning & goal setting
- Identifying complex & multiple issues & needs
- Assessment models and frameworks
- Risk assessment and analyzing information
- Manage and support change processes
- Supervision, critical thinking & reflective practice
- Stress management and self-care
- Case management and the theories, models or frameworks that underpins best practice.
- How to work with complex cases using various techniques within a case management framework.
- How to build professional working relationships and effective networks to enhance best practice.
- The impact of trauma on individuals and family safety, stability and well-being.
- How to manage and support clients in the change processes and how this can influence and impact on case management planning and goal setting.
- Various assessment models and frameworks and how to integrate them into case management practice.
- Risk assessment frameworks and how to translate the information gathered into case planning and goal setting.
Tea and coffee facilities available and lunch provided.
If you have any queries please contact 9614 1577 or email the training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
- We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
- If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please contact 9614 1577 or email the training coordinator at email@example.com.