- This event has passed.
Case Notes and Record Keeping – 25th March 2020- (CALCN20200325) (CBD)
Wednesday March 25, 2020, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$250.00 – $330.00
The workshop is designed to assist participants in their role to document client work ensuring it is compliant, effective and relevant.
why keep case notes and records? what is a record?; An overview of what the common mistakes are when keeping case notes and records and how to avoid making them; a suggested structure for case notes and records and; how to write case notes and keep records in a way that is respectful of the client and allows workers to discharge his or her professional responsibilities.
Course level: Foundation
▪ Have a working understanding of the Privacy Requirements
▪ Understand how to document client and other contact in a way that adheres to organisational, legal and other professional body’s requirements.
▪ Understand the relevance and usefulness of appropriate case notes.
▪ Produce a basic client report identifying the key elements of an appropriate and useful report.
▪ Develop principles for report writing, balancing competing priorities and maintaining duty of care.
Coffee/Tea facilities available / Lunch provided
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
- We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
- If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please contact 9614 1577 or email the training coordinator at email@example.com.