Case Notes and Record Keeping – 29th October, 2019 – (CALCN20191029) (CBD)
Tuesday October 29, 2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
The workshop is designed to assist participants in their role to document client work ensuring it is compliant, effective and relevant.
why keep case notes and records? what is a record?; An overview of what the common mistakes are when keeping case notes and records and how to avoid making them; a suggested structure for case notes and records and; how to write case notes and keep records in a way that is respectful of the client and allows workers to discharge his or her professional responsibilities.
Course level: Foundation
▪ Have a working understanding of the Privacy Requirements
▪ Understand how to document client and other contact in a way that adheres to organisational, legal and other professional body’s requirements.
▪ Understand the relevance and usefulness of appropriate case notes.
▪ Produce a basic client report identifying the key elements of an appropriate and useful report.
▪ Develop principles for report writing, balancing competing priorities and maintaining duty of care.
Coffee/Tea facilities available / Lunch provided
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you fail to attend or cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.