- This event has passed.
Counselling Skills for Non-Counsellors -October 23rd – CALCSN20191023
Wednesday October 23, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
This one day interactive workshop will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to provide basic effective counselling skills in a direct practice setting to better support children, young people and families.
• Understand the theoretical approaches and model underpinning effective counselling
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Demonstrate effective general counselling and motivational interviewing skills
• Understand the role of self-reflection in practice
• Demonstrate understanding of working in the best interest of the client throughout the professional relationship
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit any worker whose role involves elements of counselling.
Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.