Foster Care Network Forum (Forum 1)
Tuesday February 4, 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFunded
The Centre’s Foster Care Network holds four forums each year.
If you are currently working in an organisation that delivers foster care programs, a service that supports the delivery of foster care, such as therapeutic services, or an academic involved in foster care related research and interested in coming together with your peers and representatives from DHHS and the Foster Care Association of Victoria (FCAV), this network will give you the opportunity to:
- Come together and hear about what is happening in a constantly changing sector
- Share experiences, good practice and innovation in foster care
- Engage with DHHS and discuss service provision
- Hear information and updates on the Fostering Connections project
- Listen to presentations on a range of topics and contribute to discussion
- Network with colleagues
- Hear the voice of carers through representation from the peak body
This is a large and diverse network and we encourage new membership at all times.
To become a member, contact Karalyn Davis