Identify mental health crisis and how to respond – (CBD) – (CALAMHI20200402)
Thursday April 2, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$250 – $330
This workshop has been postponed until further notice
This one day course will assist staff in identifying mental health crisis situations and how to respond.
Gain an understanding of major mental health illness groups
- Identify signs of mental illness
- Improved communication skills
- Establish respectful relationships with people with mental health issues
- Identify issues that impact people with mental illness
- Recognise the need for additional support and how to facilitate that
This training is relevant to any residential care, case managers, or outreach workers in the Youth Welfare, Family Support, or Homelessness sectors; as well as private or public healthcare staff.
Tea and coffee facilities available and lunch provided.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
- We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
- If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please contact 9614 1577 or email the training coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.