- This event has passed.
Identify mental health crisis situations and how to respond – (CALIMHS20190826) November 13th 2019
Wednesday November 13, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFunded
This one day course will assist staff in identifying mental health crisis situations and how to respond.
- Gain an understanding of major mental health illness groups
- Identify signs of mental illness
- Improved communication skills
- Establish respectful relationships with people with mental health issues
- Identify issues that impact people with mental illness
- Recognise the need for additional support and how to facilitate that
Coffee/Tea available and lunch provided
If you have any queries please contact 9614 1577 or email@example.com.
Please note: payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your place, please register at least 15 days prior course commencement by completing the enrolment form below.
Cancellation policy: We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Withdrawal: Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement receive a full refund; less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date –no refund
Course transfer: Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist
Extenuating circumstances: Apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee acceptance