Kinship Services Network Forum (Forum 1)
Thursday February 20, 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFunded
The Centre’s Kinship Services Network holds four forums each year.
If you are currently working in an organisation that delivers kinship care programs, a service that supports the delivery of kinship care, such as therapeutic services, or an academic involved in kinship care related research and interested in coming together with your peers and representatives from DHHS and Kinship Care Victoria (KCV), this network will give you the opportunity to:
- Come together and hear about what is happening in a constantly changing sector
- Share experiences, good practice and innovation in kinship care
- Engage with DHHS and discuss service provision
- Listen to presentations on a range of topics and contribute to discussion
- Network with colleagues
- Become involved in initiatives to advocate around kinship care
- Hear the voice of carers through representation from the peak body
This is a large and diverse network and we encourage new membership at all times.
To become a member, contact Emma Fenby on Emma.Fenby@cfecfw.asn.au