Leadership Skills for New Managers – (CALLSNM20191118) (CBD)
Monday November 18, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
Please use this link to check your organisations membership status: https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/members/
Leadership Skills for New Managers
This full day workshop focuses on some of the most challenging problems that confront new managers in the sector. Often the transition from staff to management brings unexpected challenges.
- How do you adjust to setting new boundaries, while maintaining your existing relationships?
- What happens when the buck stops with you?
- Learn techniques to constructively supervise and review the work of staff
- Learn about some of the often unexpected challenges of management
- Develop communication strategies to help manage the transition to management
Coffee & Tea Facilities Available and lunch provided.
If you have any queries please contact 9614 1577 or email@example.com.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you fail to attend or cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.