- This event has passed.
Professional Boundaries in the Work Place – 2nd August 2019 (CALPB20190802) (CBD)
Friday August 2, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
Aim of Training
This session has been developed by MOAT to support staff in refining their interactions with clients and other professionals. Maintaining our professional boundaries and working reflectively are key foundations to maximising the support we offer clients.
Following this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the advantages of reflective practice
- List models of reflective practice
- Outline the principles of professional boundaries
- Identify potential professional boundary violations
- Describe a ‘parallel process’ and strategies to minimise this happening in the workplace
- Provide examples of therapeutic models and their benefits
This training is provided by Bryan Jeffrey.
Coffee/Tea facilities available / Lunch provided
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.