RCLDS – Counselling Skills for Non-Counsellors (CBD) 31st March 2020 – (RCLCSN20200331)
Tuesday March 31, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This training is only available to residential care workers in Victoria
This one day interactive workshop will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to provide basic effective counselling skills in a direct practice setting to better support children, young people and families.
• Understand the theoretical approaches and model underpinning effective counselling
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Demonstrate effective general counselling and motivational interviewing skills
• Understand the role of self-reflection in practice
• Demonstrate understanding of working in the best interest of the client throughout the professional relationship
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit any worker whose role involves elements of counselling.
Tea and Coffee Facilities available and lunch provided.
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.