RCLDS – Culturally Responsive Practice Training (CALD)
Wednesday March 31, 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFunded
This workshop is only available to residential care workers in Victoria.
This training module is designed for those who work with young people from any community.
Aim of training
- Explore concepts of culture and identity
- Explore culturally responsive approaches
- Reflect on cross-cultural interactions and communication skills
- Identify and apply culturally responsive practice strategies to support effective work with young people
- Case studies, activities, small group discussions and more.
Further Information about Your Booking:
If the session is booked out
Add your name to the waiting list. If a place becomes available, we will contact you, inviting you to register, if you are unable to respond quickly we will move to the next person on the list.
Where will I find the link to join the session?
We will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link a few days before the training date once registrations have closed. Please use your work email when registering as we will only be sending the link to participants who are eligible.