RCLDS – Culturally Responsive Practice Training (CALD)
This workshop is only available to residential care workers in Victoria.
This training module is designed for those who work with young people from any community.
Aim of training
- Explore concepts of culture and identity
- Explore culturally responsive approaches
- Reflect on cross-cultural interactions and communication skills
- Identify and apply culturally responsive practice strategies to support effective work with young people
- Case studies, activities, small group discussions and more.
Further Information about Your Booking:
If the session is booked out
Add your name to the waiting list. If a place becomes available, we will contact you, inviting you to register, if you are unable to respond quickly we will move to the next person on the list.
Where will I find the link to join the session?
We will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link a few days before the training date once registrations have closed. Please use your work email when registering as we will only be sending the link to participants who are eligible.