RCLDS – Leadership Skills for New Managers – (RCLLLSNM20191118) (CBD)
This training is only available for residential care workers in Victoria.
Please use this link to check your organisations membership status: https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/members/
Leadership Skills for New Managers
This full day workshop focuses on some of the most challenging problems that confront new managers in the sector. Often the transition from staff to management brings unexpected challenges.
- How do you adjust to setting new boundaries, while maintaining your existing relationships?
- What happens when the buck stops with you?
- Learn techniques to constructively supervise and review the work of staff
- Learn about some of the often unexpected challenges of management
- Develop communication strategies to help manage the transition to management
Coffee & Tea Facilities Available and lunch provided.
If you have any queries please contact 9614 1577 or email@example.com.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
If you are unable to attend the workshop please notify the Centre as soon as possible, so that we can make an extra ticket available in our booking system.
Contact: 9614 1577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.