RCLDS – Identify mental health crisis and how to respond – (CBD) – (RCLAMHI20200402)
Thursday April 2, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This workshop has been postponed until further notice
This training is only available to residential care workers through RCLDS funded training.
This one day course will assist staff in identifying mental health crisis situations and how to respond.
Gain an understanding of major mental health illness groups
- Identify signs of mental illness
- Improved communication skills
- Establish respectful relationships with people with mental health issues
- Identify issues that impact people with mental illness
- Recognise the need for additional support and how to facilitate that