RCLDS: Introduction to Supervision and Leadership
Monday August 23, 9:30 am - Tuesday August 24, 1:30 pmFunded
This Training Is Only Available For Residential Care Workers In Victoria.
This workshop is an introduction to supervision & leadership it aims to provide practitioners with the concepts of supervision and how to ensure supervision is both meaningful and enhances best practice by ensuring organisational standards and practices are adhered to. Including the concepts of leadership and how to foster this across the organisation.
- The Foundation of supervision
- Theoretical frameworks
- Models, styles & types of supervision
- Effective supervision, roles & responsibilities of supervisor & supervisee
- Leadership styles, concepts & implementation
- Supervision documentation
- Transition from colleague to supervisor
- Managing Team dynamics & challenges
- Providing constructive feedback
- Dealing with conflict & having the difficult conversations
- Worker wellbeing & self-care
- Understanding of Supervision frameworks
- The various Models, Styles & types of Supervision
- The roles and responsibilities of supervisor & supervisee
- How to build leadership across the organisation
- How to complete meaningful supervision records
- How to navigate the transition from colleagues to supervisor
- Understanding group processes, team dynamics and dealing with team challenges
- How to embed approaches to provide constructive feedback
- Developing strategies for worker wellbeing & self-care
Monday 23rd August -1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
Tuesday 24th August – 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- This workshop is delivered over 2 days and participants are required to attend both sessions.
Further Information about Your Booking:
Where will I find the link to join the session?
We will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link a few days before the training date once registrations have closed. Please use your work email when registering as we will only be sending the link to participants who are eligible for funded training.