- This event has passed.
RCLDS – Professional Boundaries – CBD – (RCLDSPB20190802)
Friday August 2, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This training is only available for residential care workers in Victoria.
Aim of Training
This session has been developed by MOAT: Mental Health Services in association with RCLDS, to support staff in refining their interactions with clients and other professionals. Maintaining our professional boundaries and working reflectively are key foundations to maximising the support we offer clients.
Following this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the advantages of reflective practice
- List models of reflective practice
- Outline the principles of professional boundaries
- Identify potential professional boundary violations
- Describe a ‘parallel process’ and strategies to minimise this happening in the workplace
- Provide examples of therapeutic models and their benefits
This training is provided by Bryan Jeffrey.