- This event has passed.
Self Care during COVID-19
Tuesday August 25, 2020, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on Wednesday August 26, 2020 at 10:00 am
This is a 4 hour workshop presented over 2 days:
Practising self-care is important both personally and professionally. Understanding the effects of stress, managing the negative effects, finding a balance and creating your own self care plan to bounce back cognitively, physically and emotionally.
- What is Self-Care and Why is it important?
- What is ‘burn out’?
- Stress & Vicarious trauma
- Identifying your positives and negatives
- Boundaries and Balance
- Challenges of working from home
- Creating your own care plan