- This event has passed.
Suicide Assessment and Safety Planning (CBD) – (CALSAS20200423)
Thursday April 23, 2020, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFunded
This workshop has been postponed until further notice
This workshop is designed to support practitioners, case workers and carers who work with vulnerable young people. Designed to support workers in identifying the signs of suicidal thinking, looking at assessment plans, implementation of the safety plan and managing the risks.
Our presenter is an ASSIST trained practitioner who also is also a Mental health First Aid for the Suicidal Person trainer
• Signs of suicidal thinking
• Suicide Assessment
• Managing Risk
• Safety Planning
• Referral Pathways
• Self Care
The workshop encourages honest, open and direct talk about suicide
Please use this link to check your organisations membership status: https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/members/
Tea and coffee facilities available and lunch provided.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
- We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
- Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
- If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please contact 9614 1577 or email the training coordinator at email@example.com.