Supervision Skills – January 21st -CALSS20190123
Monday January 21, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
Please use this link to check your organisations membership status: https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/members/
This one day workshop provides practical tools for workers who work in supervisory roles. Participants will learn to manage supervisory relationships and explore effective communication styles, coaching and mentoring skills, goal setting, and effective feedback models. This workshop explores the use of Clinical Education frameworks and models.
• Understand the core competencies necessary for effective supervision
• Learn to develop, implement and review a supervision session
• Understand how to adapt your communication style to different staff in supervisory relationships
• Differentiate between operational management and clinical supervision and developing strategies to manage both roles within a supervision session where appropriate
• Respond effectively to challenges in supervision practice
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for both new and
existing supervisors, and any worker who needs
to better understand how to effectively manage
the supervisory relationship.
Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.