- This event has passed.
Supporting and Managing Organisational Change – June 4th -CALSMOC20190406 – (Cancelled – low registrations)
Tuesday June 4, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree – $330
This one-day workshop aims to provide an understanding of the theoretical frameworks that underpin a Change Management Model & how to create an organizational culture that embraces change to enhance practice and outcomes.
The focus of this session is for participants to acquire the necessary knowledge & skills in the development of a Change Management Plan to support and enhance the implementation of organizational change.
- Change Management theory
- Models and theories of change management
- Change Management plans
- Developing vision & purpose for change
- Building ‘champions’ within teams
- Creating an Organizational culture
- Peter Senge’s Five Disciplines
- Leadership theories
- Leadership qualities, styles & functions
- People Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective communication
- Managing resistance
- Conflict resolution
- Team work & its dynamics
- Collaborative practice
- The change process
- Key factors that influence and impact on change
- Supporting people through the change process
- Strategic planning to support change
- A Learning organization
- Theories that underpin learning
- Adult learning principles & styles
- Creating a learning environment
- Experiential learning
- Professional development
- Managing the development, implementation & review of the change process
- Where to from here?
An understanding of:
- The theoretical frameworks that underpin Change Management Theory
- How and why change occurs within organisations
- The relationship between organisational success and change management
- How to embed continuous improvement & evolutionary change
- The importance of developing a learning organisations to support & facilitate strategic change
- The key factors influencing the success of change initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to identify the role of managers & leaders in implementing effective change strategies
- How and why people management is so central to change management.
Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.