- This event has passed.
The Skills of Supervision: An Introduction
Friday July 31, 2020, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on Friday August 7, 2020 at 9:30 am
The webinar will cover:
- the four purposes of supervision (to assist staff to do their job; to help staff to grow and change; to support staff emotionally and; administration);
- the benefits of supervision;
- the skills necessary to be a good supervisor;
- the importance of having a clear agreement about the purpose and scope of supervision;
- common difficulties that arise in supervision and how to avoid them;
- understanding your own learning style and the learning style of others and;
- how to make supervision as effective as possible for both the person being supervised and the supervisor.