- This event has passed.
Understanding and Using Program Logic – 29th May CALPL20190529
Wednesday May 29, 2019, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$120
This three hour workshop assists Program Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors to understand why Program Logic is a helpful tool in developing and evaluating projects/programs, how to understand the interrelated components of Program Logic and how to apply it in the evaluation of programs.
• Understand the methodology that underpins Program Logic
• Understand the core components of Program Logic and how they interrelate
• Understand why Program Logic is an important tool in developing, monitoring and evaluating projects/programs
• Support participants to use ‘real life’ examples of projects/programs to develop a Program Logic that can be used for evaluation
• Support participants to address any barriers to using Program Logic post the workshop.
Who should attend?
This workshop is specifically tailored to community sector workers and volunteers.
Morning/afternoon tea and lunch provided.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.