- This event has passed.
Understanding and Working with Adolescent Mental Health Issues – May 27th -CALAMHI20190527
Monday May 27, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$290 – $330
In this full day workshop, participants will:
- Learn evidence-based techniques for dealing with disruptive behaviours
- Learn evidence-based techniques for dealing with self-harming behaviours
- Understand the causes and nature of eating disorders
- Learn evidence-based techniques for dealing with depression and anxiety
- Learn about the 11 types of personality disorders which can present in young people
Coffee/tea facilities available and lunch provided.
If you have any queries please contact 9614 1577 or email@example.com.
Please note: Payment is required prior to the training date
Registration: To ensure your spot in this session, please enrol above.
We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
Participants who withdraw more than 15 days before course commencement will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the agreed start date, we will be unable to issue a refund.
Course and name transfers may be made if vacancies exist.
If there are extenuating circumstances for your cancellation, please apply in writing, attaching any relevant documentation, such as a medical certificate. Application for special consideration does not guarantee a refund.