The nominees for Pro Bono Australia’s 2021 Impact 25 Awards have been announced, with several Victorian child and family sector leaders recognised for their vision and dedication.
From more than 400 nominations, 150 people have been shortlisted for their efforts creating positive change amid the turbulent events of the past 12 months.
Congratulations to the following Centre members on their nomination:
- Dr Lisa J. Griffiths, CEO OzChild and Centre Board Chair
- Paul McDonald, CEO Anglicare Victoria
- Ray Blessing, CEO TaskForce Community Agency
- Morgan Lee Cataldo, Senior Manager Youth Engagement, Berry Street
- Dr Robyn Miller, CEO MacKillop Family Services
- Bronwyn Pike, CEO Uniting Vic.Tas
- Joe Tucci, CEO Australian Childhood Foundation
The 25 nominees with the most votes will be crowned the Impact 25 Award winners. From this 25, a panel of judges will also choose a winner in each of the following three categories: Innovator, Influencer, and Collaborator.
Vote for up to three nominees and go into the draw to win a prize. Voting closes 10 February.