Quality Learning Circle Network Forum (Forum 1)
Tuesday February 18, 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFunded
The Centre’s Quality Learning Circle holds four forums each year.
The Quality Learning Circle provides an opportunity for community service organisation staff involved in quality, compliance and business administration and representatives from DHHS to:
- Come together and hear about what is happening in a constantly changing sector
- Engage in conversation with DHHS around quality and compliance
- Listen to presentations on a range of topics and contribute to discussion
- Network with colleagues
- Provide updates and share information arising from the DHHS Quality Reference Group
- Engage in strategic discussion around the role of compliance in the sector
- Identify opportunities for information and resource sharing around quality and compliance
Membership is open to all sector representatives engaged in quality and compliance related activities.
To become a member, contact Sue Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue on 03 9094 3507.
5 people are attending Quality Learning Circle Network Forum (Forum 1)