Customised Training Workshops
The Centre provides a range of professional learning and development workshops to meet the needs of organisations. We deliver training upon request in locations across Victoria and Tasmania, remotely via Zoom.
Workshops are tailored to your organisational requirements and staff needs. If you have a training request and would like it delivered on your site, please contact the training coordinator on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have extensive experience in working with organisations to up-skill staff and equip your staff with skills and confidence.
- Workshops can be customised using your own organisation’s policies, standards or documentation.
- Tailored training and learning options designed to be cost effective that meet professional development requirements
- Customised training can be delivered in metropolitan and regional locations.
Recent Workshops Delivered
- Working with adolescent family violence: applying the evidence to family work
- Convene Effective CARE teams
- Best Interest Practice Model Framework
- Reflective Practice Models
- Advanced Supervision
- Assessing and building Parental Capacity
- Case Noting and Reporting
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Self-Care and Vicarious Trauma
- Working with people with suicidal ideation and non-suicidal self-injury
- Understanding and Providing Support to Children and Young People with Autism