The Centre provides a range of professional learning and development workshops to meet the needs of organisations. We deliver training upon request in locations across Victoria and Tasmania or remotely via Zoom. For regional areas this is an economical way to ensure that staff can meet their professional development requirements by having the training in-house. All training sessions can accommodate up to 25 participants per session with an exception of a few that can accommodate larger groups.
All the training that we offer can be customised using your own organisation’s policies, standards and documentation. We also work with organisations to develop or tailor training, based on your specific requirements. These can be booked for a time that suits your organisation or staff group.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9614 1577
Training Inquiry Form
Please complete this form to submit a training enquiry to the Centre.
Recent Workshops Delivered
- Working with adolescent family violence: applying the evidence to family work
- Convene Effective CARE teams
- Best Interest Practice Model Framework
- Reflective Practice Models
- Advanced Supervision
- Assessing and building Parental Capacity
- Case Noting and Reporting
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Self-Care and Vicarious Trauma
- Working with people with suicidal ideation and non-suicidal self-injury
- Understanding and Providing Support to Children and Young People with Autism