The Centre’s Learning and Business Development team are responsible for delivering accredited and non-accredited L&D opportunities for adult learners- early career practitioners right through to executive leaders. We provide eLearning, dynamic online training and face to face workshops when possible.
The LBD team are seeking enthusiastic and motivated trainers and assessors, who can enhance our students’ learning experience, knowledge and skills with their expertise. Excellent communication skills, the ability to engage an audience online and to present subject matter in practical ways, are important criteria for the successful candidates to demonstrate.
As a casual trainer, you will deliver online training throughout the year (with face-to-face training opportunities in the future). Successful applicants will be placed on our CFECFW panel for inclusion in the ongoing delivery of workshops for the child, youth and family service workforce and allied workforces.
We are currently seeing trainers with experience on the following topics:
• Working with neurodiverse young people and young people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
• Sexual health/consent/sexual exploitation- particularly focused on young people living in residential care
• Preventing, de-escalating and response to Occupational Violence and Aggression, particularly in residential care and with a therapeutic care lens
• Cyber safety–training and information for workers, carers and parents of young people
• Responding to an understanding family violence risks and impact- training for the child, youth and family services’ workforce
If you have other relevant content knowledge to build the capability of the for child, youth and family services’, or allied workforces, we would love to hear from you!
• You are passionate about training and developing people by equipping them with skills to better interact with and improve outcomes for their clients
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills and time management
• Experience with online delivery and able to run a Zoom session without assistance
• Proficient in Microsoft – Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
• Provide a National Police clearance
• Ability to successfully provide a Working with Children Check
• Must have own ABN
• Current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
• Experience working within the Residential Care sector an advantage
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive work environment in the heart of the city
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Engaging work with purpose
Conditional Employment Requirements
- Satisfactory police check
- Satisfactory Working with Children check
- Proof of the right to work in Australia
Interested? Please send us your resume and a letter outlining your areas of expertise.
There is no formal close date on this advert.
For enquires please contact Helen Evans email@example.com or 9614 1577.