- This event has passed.
Best Interests Case Practice Model Framework
Thursday June 2, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This workshop provides practitioners with the necessary skills & knowledge to embed a Best Interest Case Practice Model (BICPM) framework into their practice when working with children, young people, carers & families to achieve successful outcomes.
- The Best Interests Case Practice Model and how this provides a foundation for best practice, good outcomes and working with children, young people, carers and their families.
- Systemic therapeutic casework and how this is integrated into Best Interests Case Practice Model.
- How to work collaboratively and in partnerships with other services.
- How to engage and build relationships with families to support their empowerment to overcome their adversities.
- How to utilise Genograms to enhance best practice and good outcomes.
- How to integrate the Child and Family Snapshot Tool, 5 C’s assessment tool & Analysis & Risk Assessment tool into casework frameworks.
- How trauma and cumulative harm can impact the development and the lives of children, young people and their families.
- How to use reflective prompts to improve practice and outcomes.
Cost: $330 Inc GST per person – payable when session time is chosen on our Learning Management System. Payment confirmation secures your booking.
To book, please visit our Learning Management System here
Please contact us should you require any support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9614 1577