Child Safe Standards – BPA
Wednesday June 21, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
All children have the right to grow up in environments that are free from abuse.
That’s why it is the responsibility of every organisation that provides services or facilities for children to implement Child Safe Standards into their daily practices.
The Centre runs Child Safe training sessions for a diverse range of organisations — from community housing providers to youth theatre groups, early childhood and kindergarten programs and more — and has worked to ensure they have the right systems in place to promote the safety and protection of children.
The Centre can deliver customised training for your organisation
- Introductory presentation on the new Child Safe Standards
- How to make your organisation child safe
- Strategies for the empowerment and participation of children and young people in your organisation
- Understanding the Reportable Conduct Scheme
The Centre is able to support your organisation to review current policies, procedures and activities to ensure you are compliant with the new Child Safe Standards which came into effect on 1 July 2022. If you are a stand-alone centre or only a small organisation, we are able to develop projects with several groups working together to be more cost effective.
The services we can provide are:
- An implementation strategy to be able to demonstrate compliance with the new standards
- An internal audit including a risk matrix, to determine whether your organisation is child safe
- A gaps analysis – specifically aimed at determining what needs to be done in your organisation to become compliant
For more information, please contact email@example.com