Convene an Effective CARE Team Meeting (RCLDS)
Tuesday December 13, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The aim of this workshop is to provide practitioners with an understanding of the principles that frame CARE teams to ensure they are meaningful and successful.
This training provides information on how to embed CARE team processes, including collaborative practice, working in partnership, effective communication, and engagement of young people.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Convene an effective CARE team meeting and understand its processes
- Develop strategies to convene a CARE team meeting effectively
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with families, child protection, service providers and others
- Address any constraints or barriers within CARE teams
- Ensure a BICPM and LAC approach is embedded by developing a suite of meaningful questions to engage families in difficult conversations
- Support young people to engage in their CARE team meetings including difficult conversations
- Complete the required documentation, agenda, minutes, LAC and other requirements
CLICK ON THE EVENT NAME BELOW TO SEE WHAT DATES ARE AVAILABLE AND TO ACCESS THE RESOURCES