- This event has passed.
Facilitation & Implementation of Training Program – Echuca Regional Health
Thursday August 17, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This 4-hour online workshop will provide the Echuca Regional Health Leadership Team with knowledge and skills development to ensure the successful facilitation and implementation of the above training programs across the organisation. The session will cover the theoretical concepts of leadership, change management along with how to create a learning environment that builds and encourages motivation, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Topics covered during the session will include:
- Leadership theoretical frameworks, styles & models
- Enhance Leadership across the organization.
- Building a congruent organisational culture.
- Change Management
- Peter Senge’s 5 disciplines.
- Creating a learning environment
- Adult learning principles
- Experiential learning.
- Facilitating Reflective Practice sessions.
- The facilitation & implementation of training program across the organisation
- Strengths, barriers & constraints.
- Where to from here?
- Build and promote leadership across the organisation.
- Establish a congruent organisational culture.
- Encourage continuous improvement to ensure best practice and good outcomes.
- Inspire, motivate, and coach practitioners to embrace and embed change.
- Cultivate a learning culture that is educative, reflective and analytical.
- Facilitation & implementation of the said training program across the organisation.