Introduction To Supervision and Leadership (RCLDS)
Thursday August 3, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This workshop is an introduction to supervision and leadership. It aims to provide practitioners with the concepts of supervision and how to ensure supervision is both meaningful and enhances best practice by ensuring organisational standards and practices are adhered to.
At the end of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- Supervision frameworks and the various models, styles and types of Supervision
- The responsibilities of supervisor and supervisee
- How to complete supervision documentation with meaning
- How to navigate the transition from colleague to supervisor
- How to build leadership across the organisation
- Group processes, team dynamics and dealing with team challenges
- How to embed approaches to provide constructive feedback
Once registered, please read the resources and activities before your session.