- This event has passed.
Putting MARAM into Practice: Advanced Case Notes and Documentation in a Family Violence Context
Tuesday March 14, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Centre has developed a series of new MARAM workshops entitled “Putting MARAM into Practice”. The workshops address some of the key challenges practitioners confront when they integrate MARAM into their everyday work. These practice challenges were identified from three types of consultation:
- Interviews with MARAM participants
- Observations and recommendations from the team of MARAM trainers
- Review of MARAM post-course evaluations since March 2020, all of which included the questions: “How will your practice change after this training?” and “What is the main barrier or challenge you identify in using the MARAM Framework in your workplace?”.
This training is designed to help you
- Use your case notes to keep the person using violence in view
- Use your case notes to help other practioners build the victim-survivor’s capacity
- Align terminology with MARAM’s evidence base
- Write case notes that may be used in future legal proceedings
- Understand how a V/S may view the notes in future years
- How various documentation frameworks intersect with MARAM
Click here to go to the ‘Putting MARAM into Practice’ program.
If the content below is restricted, and you beleive you have already completed MARAM Intermediate Training, please contact email@example.com