Putting MARAM into Practice: Intermediate Risk Assessment & Management
Thursday June 8, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Centre has developed a series of new MARAM workshops entitled “Putting MARAM into Practice”. The workshops address some of the key challenges practitioners confront when they integrate MARAM into their everyday work. These practice challenges were identified from three types of consultation:
- Interviews with MARAM participants
- Observations and recommendations from the team of MARAM trainers
- Review of MARAM post-course evaluations since March 2020, all of which included the questions: “How will your practice change after this training?” and “What is the main barrier or challenge you identify in using the MARAM Framework in your workplace?”.
- Feedback from practitioners is that they need more practice applying risk assessment to complex or ambiguous cases
- This practice-oriented workshop will work through several complex case studies to help practitioners sort through and prioritise evidence, and to make assessments of level of risk where information is incomplete or unclear.
Click here to go to the ‘Putting MARAM into Practice’ program.
If the content below is restricted, and you beleive you have already completed MARAM Intermediate Training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org