On Monday 3rd September the Centre is hosting a forum to discuss governance in the child and family services sector.
People interested in attending can still register for the event, which will be facilitated by Steven Bowman, MD of Conscious Governance, and feature presentations from:
- Chris Hall – CEO of MercyCare
- Gill Callister – Secretary DHS
- Sandie de Wolf – CEO Berry Street
- Micaela Cronin – CEO MacKillop Family Services
- Ann Hindell – CEO Gordon Care
- Dave Pugh – CEO St Lukes Anglicare
- Jacqui Reed – CEO CREATE Foundation
- Luke Rumbold – CEO Upper Murray Family Care
If you wish to attend, please complete the attached registration form and return it immediately.
Look out for updates on Centre’s website following the event.