Short Video Introducing the Child Safe Standards for Parents
This short video is targeted at parents of children who use DHHS funded agencies.
If your organisation receives DHHS funding and provides services for children you can use this free resource in a number of ways. You could:
- Include a link to this video on your website alongside your Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Send a link to this video to all parents when their child commences using your service, along with your Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Include information on how to access this video in the induction pack given to parents when their child commences using your service.
- Create a poster featuring your organisation’s Commitment to Child Safety and include a link to this video.
- Include a link to this video in your Child Safe Policy, family newsletters or other communication to parents.
- Hold parent information sessions on how your organisation has implemented the Child Safe Standards and show this video as part of the information session.
- Hold a parent information session on child safety and show this video as part of the information session.
- Use this video as part of staff and volunteer training.
For further information and resources on the Victorian Child Safe Standards please visit: