RCLDS has purchased tickets to the National Therapeutic Residential Care Workshop, which is being held in Brisbane on the 10th and 11th of October.
As part of the RCLDS commitment to ongoing development of Therapeutic Residential Care in Victoria, 32 tickets have been bought. This provides one ticket for each CSO in every DHS region providing residential care.
RCLDS initiatives are provided to CSOs offering residential care funded through the Victorian Department of Human Services Placement and Support Division.
Please note that time lines are tight. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
The application process is as follows:
- Submit the attached application form to the Centre before the 28th September
- Await confirmation of your approval, which will be sent by Friday 21st September
- The Centre will then make an $800 payment to your organisation, as a contribution towards flights and accommodation in Brisbane for two nights. This payment will be made by the 28th September
- After receiving confirmation from the Centre, nominees awarded must immediately register their details with the workshop organisers
- Nominees can then book flights and accommodation
If you have any questions please contact Steven Smith by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (03) 9094 3522.
Please see the link below for more details about the workshop.