The next Quality Learning Circle will be held on Monday 15th September 2014.
The aim of the Quality Learning Circle Reference Group is to ensure the Department of Human Services Standards are communicated to the Community Service Organisations and stakeholders through the Quality Circle Learning meetings.:
The Quality Learning Circle Reference group will develop an annual DHS Standards Quality Learning meetings calendar of three per annum which will focus specifically on the following:
- Contribute to implementation of the standards for registering and re-registration
- Evaluation of registration and re-registration audits and the interpretation of audit findings;
- Identify audit strategies against the standards to ensure compliance
- Provide policies and procedures against the standards to ensure best practice.
- Develop professional development strategies for implementation of the standards for registration and re-registration.
Date: Monday, 15 September 2014: 11am – 1pm
Venue: The Centre for Excellence in Child & Family Welfare
Level 5, 50 Market Street, Melbourne