Adoption leads our Monday media update in Adoption Awareness Week. See Friday’s media update for additional adoption reports. The Lighthouse Foundation, marriage visas, child death and juvenile justice also feature.
Your comments are most welcome and can be made here using our comment form (anonymously, if you wish). All comments are moderated before they appear.
- Pro-active adoption, ABC Radio National LifeMatters, 7 November 2011
- Into the light, Lighthouse Foundation, Kane Bowden, CEO in The Zone, The Age, 7 November 2011
- Teens targeted in review of marriage visas, ABC Radio National The World Today, 7 November 2011
- Findings into four-year-old’s death condemn DHS failings, ABC Mildura–Swan Hill, 31 October 2011
- Baby death probe, Herald Sun, 7 November 2011
- Outrage as a 13-year-old boy locked up in a cell overnight, Herald Sun, 6 November 2011
To catch up on the Centre’s media updates you can browse the site anytime, bookmark the media updates page, subscribe by email, or subscribe to our media updates RSS news feed (what’s that?) in your newsreader. Please feel free to publicise this service to your colleagues.
If you become aware of a media issue you think calls for a response by the Centre, please use our contact form, including "media issue" in the subject line.