Today’s media update focuses on contentious recent calls for more child protection workers, and proposals for forced adoption to protect children at risk.
Your comments are most welcome and can be made here using our comment form (anonymously, if you wish). All comments are moderated before they appear.
- The generous pay rise for police risks hurting the vulnerable, The Age, 3 November 2011
- Child protection harming children, ABC Radio National LifeMatters, 3 November 2011
- Flawed system harming a new generation of forgotten children, The National Times, 3 November 2011
- Senate Inquiry into Forced Adoption Policies and Practices, Parliament of Australia
- A passion for child protection, Dandenong Leader, 4 November 2011
To catch up on the Centre’s media updates you can browse the site anytime, bookmark the media updates page, subscribe by email, or subscribe to our media updates RSS news feed (what’s that?) in your newsreader. Please feel free to publicise this service to your colleagues.
If you become aware of a media issue you think calls for a response by the Centre, please use our contact form, including "media issue" in the subject line.