The dispute between child protection workers and the Victorian Government features in this update. Community services minister Mary Wooldridge will appear on ABC 7.30 Victoria tonight to discuss the dispute. Those who miss the broadcast can catch up at the program website, on ABC News 24 (Saturday, 11.30am) or on ABC 1 (Sunday, 1.00pm)
Your comments are most welcome and can be made here using our comment form (anonymously, if you wish). All comments are moderated before they appear.
- Parties talk on child protection dispute, The Age, 18 November 2011
- Industrial umpire hears dispute over CPSU bans, ABC News Online, 18 November 2011
- Baillieu Government at war with public servants, ABC 774 Mornings, 18 November 2011
- Minister: Vulnerable kids affected by child protection worker action, 3AW Mornings, 18 November 2011
- Spring St steps up union row in bid to end bans, The Age, 18 November 2011
- Children used as ‘pawns’ in pay dispute: Government, ABC News Online, 18 November 2011
- Kids better off under work bans: union, The Age, 18 November 2011
- Government pushes for end to nurses’ dispute (includes CPSU dispute), ABC TV News Victoria, 17 November 2011
To catch up on the Centre’s media updates you can browse the site anytime, bookmark the media updates page, subscribe by email, or subscribe to our media updates RSS news feed (what’s that?) in your newsreader. Please feel free to publicise this service to your colleagues.
If you become aware of a media issue you think calls for a response by the Centre, please use our contact form, including "media issue" in the subject line.