There has been much coverage of the historic equal pay decision handed down last week by Fair Work Australia. Here are some highlights.
Your comments are most welcome and can be made here using our comment form (anonymously, if you wish). All comments are moderated before they appear.
- Win keeps everyday heroes working, The Canberra Times, 2 February 2012
- Community sector workers win historic pay increases, ABC Radio National PM, 1 February 2012
- Community service workers set for pay increase, ABC Radio National The World Today, 1 February 2012
- Gillard applauds pay rise for low paid, The Sydney Morning Herald, 1 February 2012
- Pay decision a win for women: ASU, The Age, 1 February 2012
- Equal pay push lands workers big rise, The Age, 1 February 2012
- Equal pay decision "milestone" – NFPs, Pro Bono News, 1 February 2012
- Community sector pay case stories, Pro Bono News
To catch up on the Centre’s media updates you can browse the site anytime, bookmark the media updates page, subscribe by email, or subscribe to our media updates RSS news feed (what’s that?) in your newsreader. Please feel free to publicise this service to your colleagues.
If you become aware of a media issue you think calls for a response by the Centre, please use our contact form, including "media issue" in the subject line.