- This event has passed.
Lunchtime Learning Series – The Hybrid Workplace
Wednesday August 25, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$50
New Ways of Working: The Hybrid Workplace
If you have been navigating the hybrid workplace and thinking about the future of work, this Lunchtime Learning workshop is for you!
The content covered will be particularly relevant for community services’ managers and team leaders who are responsible for team culture, wellbeing and productivity.
The chances are that you’ve had to change the way you and your organisation work over the past year. The COVID-19 pandemic not only unleashed the largest work from home experiment in history, but also been one of the most urgent catalysts for organisational change. These changes have led many of us to re-examine where, when and how we do our best work individually and with our teams.
Many organisations are exploring how to retain some of this workplace flexibility, often in new hybrid work arrangements, beyond the life of the pandemic. This shift provides promising opportunities to redesign our work practices, but also poses new challenges for organisations, managers and teams in terms of culture, productivity, collaboration, team performance and even cybersecurity.
The session will share the latest research, insights and advice on what individuals and teams can do to thrive in the hybrid workplace. Specifically, we will:
- Consider findings from the latest research on the benefits and challenges of flexible and hybrid work arrangements
- Learn individual and team practices that motivate and better support work in flexible and hybrid settings and consider what works best for your team
- Learn strategies to support wellbeing, psychological safety and a positive team culture in hybrid working environments
- Learn about the digital tools you can use to support connectivity and productivity safely and securely.
Further Information about Your Booking:
- We will issue a full refund if we cancel the course or reschedule the course.
- We require 7 working days’ notice for cancellations in writing for a full refund to be issued.
- No refund will be issued for non-attendance.
The Centre for Excellence reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop if there is not a minimum of 10 participants registered 7 days prior to the scheduled date.
Where will I find the link to join the session?
We will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link a few days before the training date once registrations have closed.
Follow the link to Membership information to access discounted fees: https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/join-cfecfw/