RCLDS Convene an effective CARE team meeting
Thursday October 21, 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFunded
The aim of this workshop is to provide practitioners with an understanding of the principles that frame CARE teams to ensure they are meaningful & successful.
This training provides information on how to embed CARE team processes, including collaborative practice, working in partnership, effective communication and engagement of young people.
Topics Covered in this Workshop
- CARE team processes
- A CARE team approach
- Core values that frame CARE teams
- Collaborative practice
- Convening CARE teams
- Constraints & barriers to convening effective CARE teams
- Engagement skills
- Having the difficult conversation
- Strategies to enhance CARE teams
- Engaging young people to participate in their CARE teams
- Completing the required documentation for CARE teams
An understanding of how to:
- Convene an effective CARE team meeting & its processes
- Develop strategies to convene a CARE team meeting effectively
- Working collaboratively & in partnership with families, child protection, service providers and others
- Address any constraints or barriers within CARE teams
- Ensuring a BICPM & LAC approach is embedded by developing a suite of meaningful questions to engage families in difficult conversations
- Support young people to engage in their CARE team meetings
- Completing the requirement documentation, agenda, minutes, LAC and other requirements.
Thursday 21st October 9:30-12:30pm
Where will I find the link to join the session?
- We will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link a few days before the training date once registrations have closed. Please use your work email when registering as we will only be sending the link to participants who are eligible.