- This event has passed.
Supervision and Leadership Skills
Monday March 28, 2022, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$308.00 – $363.00
This workshop is an introduction to supervision and leadership it aims to provide practitioners with the concepts of supervision and how to ensure supervision is both meaningful and enhances best practice by ensuring organisational standards and practices are adhered to. Including the concepts of leadership and how to foster this across the organisation.
- Understanding of supervision frameworks
- The various models, styles and types of supervision
- The roles and responsibilities of supervisor and supervisee
- How to build leadership across the organisation
- How to complete meaningful supervision records
- How to navigate the transition from colleagues to supervisor
- Understanding group processes, team dynamics and dealing with team challenges
- How to embed approaches to provide constructive feedback
- Developing strategies for worker wellbeing and self-care