2019-20 Learning System Grants
We are excited to announce the 2019-20 learning system grants are now open. For details please read on…
Who can apply?
Learning system grants are open to service providers who are registered as a community service organisation under the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005, or eligible for registration under the Act. Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations delivering services to children, young people and families are eligible to apply.
Applications must address each of the selection criteria below to be eligible:
- Addresses one or more of the grant themes.
- Has a well-articulated and detailed methodology with desired outcomes and timeline.
- Has experienced personnel (including qualifications, experience and time allocated to project)
- Outlines how the project findings will be incorporated into practice
- Describes how the project, once completed, will contribute to better services for children and families.
Learning System Grant Applications
Applications for learning system grants close 5.00pm, Thursday 13 June 2019.
Download the Application Form.
Download the Call for Applications info sheet.
Applications must include the following information:
- Response to selection criteria
- Project description
- Detailed methodology and timeline
- Deliverables and how success will be measured
- Costing of project
- Details of personnel undertaking the project including qualifications, experience and time allocated to project
Frequently Asked Questions
For prospective applicants, we’ve prepared answers to the Learning System Grants FAQs
For information on the learning system grants and the application process, please visit https://www.cfecfw.asn.au/learning-system-grants/ or contact:
Dr Michele Lonsdale on 03 9094 3521, 0408 083 238 or email@example.com