Organisational members with the Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare have access to a range of benefits and entitlements, including:
- Member newsletters and regular bulletin updates
- Invitations to participate in policy and practice forums and seminars
- Special member pricing for our Learning and Development courses, events and forums
- Early access to leading research, practice resources and capacity-building information
- Ordinary members have voting rights at AGM and are entitled to stand for the Board
- Subscriber members do not have voting rights.
Full membership is available to not-for-profit organisations, local government and community health service units providing child, youth and family welfare services in Victoria, and upon application and approval by Board.
Subscriber Membership Eligibility
Subscriber membership is available to organisations ineligible for full membership, and upon
application and approval by Board.
Apply Now Online To Request Consideration for an Organisational Membership